Cooking time30 min
Total time45 min
95g caster sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
3 tbsp golden syrup
6-8 teaspoons golden syrup for cupcakes filling
1. Pre heat the oven, 160 (fan assisted oven)
2. Mix together flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Melt the butter, and add the egg, golden syrup, milk and vanilla extract, stirring all together until mixed.
4. Add the egg mix to the dry ingredients and lightly mix to a fluffy texture.
5. Take a spoonful of the mixture and put into a cupcake case, then add 1 teaspoon of golden syrup before
covering again with another spoonful of the cake mixture. Repeat until all cupcake cases are filled.
6. Cook for about 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Cool slightly before serving. Delicious!