Cooking time50 mins
Total time1 hr
250g Ragus soft brown sugar
175g Ragus black treacle
500g Rolled oats
18 x 28cm (7 x 11in) tray bake tin, lined with baking parchment
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Cut the butter into cubes and place it in a saucepan along with the Ragus soft brown sugar and Ragus black treacle. Place the pan over a low heat and stir until all the butter and sugar have melted.
3. Pour the melted mixture into the oats and mix well. Tip the mixture into the lined tinand level it out and press it down well.
4. Bake the tray bake in the centre of the ovenfor 30 mins, until it’s starting to turn a darker colour around the edges.
5. Remove the tray bake from the oven and markit into 12-14 fingers, then leave the flapjack to cool in the tin.
6. When cold, use the lining paper to lift the flapjack out of the tin and then cut or break along the marked lines.