Cooking time45 mins
130g melted butter or margarine
200g Ragus soft brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
3tsp red food colouring
200g plain flour
150g white chocolate chips
20cm square tin, greased
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a bowl mix together the melted butter, Ragus soft brown sugar and cocoa.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and mix until it is combined.
4. Mix through the vanilla and food colouring.
5. Add the flour and mix until just combined.
6. Stir through half of the chocolate chips.
7. Pour the mix into the tin and scatter with the remaining chocolate chips.
8. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until it is soft when pressed gently. If you prefer your brownies slightly gooey, only bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the tin.