Cooking time15 min
Total time25 min
100g Dark Brown Soft Sugar
1 Tbsp golden syrup
150g Self-raising flour
100g Chopped Walnuts/Pecans/Chocolate Chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 180c
2. Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add golden syrup to bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Add half of the flour (75g) and nuts and mix well.
5. Mix in the remaining flour.
6. Separate mixture into small balls and place on a greased and lined baking tray.
7. Flattened the balls slightly.
8. Cook the cookies in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
9. Place on cooling tray.
10. Serve, eat and enjoy!